View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 09:35 PM   #68
Chlsnk

Re: Project Physcobilly <shortbed build>

You may notice that my buddy Taylors dog "cooper" knows his place in the dog house and in the bed of the truck lol

Also I uploaded a picture of the hole that is on the under side of the hood for a underhood light mabey? I have been told only the balls to the wall optioned trucks had this ? Included the pic of the garage party that went down after the majority of the work was finnished on the swap.

*All in all the swap cost me less than $200 just took my time to find nice OEM parts at U pick it and CL. Super easy to do too!

** Still need to align hood its way over to one side. and need a passenger side hood hinge.

***Still would like to find a 51-53 ford F1 big teeth grill and mod it to fit my truck.

****Also used the 80's inner fenders .battery box (had to make special brace) and bumper which people kinda poo poo'ed being able to use them.

***** Found out a hose clamp was stuck back behind my header box and thats why I didn't have heat last winter. I really thought this was the reason until this morning I flipped the heater on and realized mabey mine just is old worn out and really sucks. This seems plausable eh?
Attached Images