View Single Post
Old 02-22-2015, 04:16 PM   #32
printing724

Re: 60-66 full body wiring

Attached are some 1964 Chevy C-K 10-20 wiring diagrams I did. There a CAD file in .dwg format (in the zip file) and the same thing as a four page pdf file. Air conditioning is included as page four.

Mostly it's redrawn from the stock diagrams in the 1964 shop manual supplement. The fuse panel internal connections are shown accurately, I traced the circuits in mine. I left out devices that are not on a C-K 10-20.

If you play with the cad file it's saved as an autocad 2000 file. Each wire color is on its own layer. There is one layer on which I put all the devices that the wiring connects to. Depending on the cad program you use, you might have to play with layer colors to get a decent color print.

(I'm putting my 64 back on the road and am fixing up a lot of wiring sins I created twenty years ago. I wanted a decent wiring diagram so I decided to redraw the originals into cad format so I could edit them. The diagram for my truck is eight pages with four more pages for the stuff I have added.)

Hope this helps someone...
Attached Images
File Type: pdf 1964_ChevyK20_Base_WiringDiagram_4pgs.pdf (124.4 KB, 1491 views)
Attached Files
File Type: zip 1964ChevyCK1020_BaseElectrical.zip (46.8 KB, 1141 views)
printing724 is offline   Reply With Quote