View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 11:56 PM   #1514
gringoloco
A guy with a truck

Re: How to: Ruin a perfectly good C10

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuke1 View Post
Truck is coming along awesome!!
Thanks! Hit a little bit of a roadblock today. Tried fitting an American Racing VN215 and the bore is too small to fit my Kore3 front brakes... Guess new wheels will have to wait for another time
Quote:
Originally Posted by nlped View Post
I totally understand the ‘stockpiling parts’... See attached pics

and I’m quite sure I know which di€kweed ‘friend’ aquired my Ripper. For my grown up bike, I have a 26” Specialized A-1 Competition Mountain bike (one of there first full suspension bikes).
Hey, that looks familiar, though your shop is bigger (and brakes are nicer!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by C10_ustacould View Post
Yep. 24" Supercross with a ton of AtomLab parts, sold it though. Still have a 20" Supercross MXP park/dirt bike. I really loved to ride BMX. Local track and skate park closed so bike just sits now...

...sorry for cluttering up your thread.
That sucks. You’d think Florida would be prime for tracks and parks. There 3 skate parks within a few miles of here and two tracks in the city (indoor and out). No clutter at all, bikes are another obsession. I’ve widdled it down to 8 bikes (and only four cars) for this five person family

Instagram _elgringoloco_

'70 Short-Wide How to: Ruin a perfectly good C10
‘70 Blazer ConversionHow To: Ruin a Perfectly Good 4wd
'72 Highlander How To: Ruin a Perfectly Good K/5 (SOLD)
'72 Blazer 2WD How to: Ruin a perfectly good Blazer (SOLD)
'05 Yukon Daily Driven (not so stock) Yukon (SOLD)
‘07 Yukon Denali (daily)

Members met list: SCOTI, darkhorse970, 67cheby, 67cheby'sGirl, klmore, porterbuilt, n2billet, Fastrucken, classicchev, Col Clank, GSFMECH, HuggerCST, Spray-Bomb, BACKYARD88, 5150, fine69, fatbass, smbrouss70, 65StreetCruiser, GAc10boy
gringoloco is offline   Reply With Quote