View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 12:37 AM   #1
am0254338

AD Cab Dimensions

I have done a lot of searching to no avail...I am back on my 1950 chevy pickup after a few years of being away from it. I have gained a massive amount of knowledge since I did the cab rust repair, as I have been employed by an old school panel beater for two years now. Looking back on some of my sheet metal work i see a lot of things that are very amatuer and frankly just not good...Im sure im not the only one that has experienced this scenario lol...I had never fully welded the door pillar to the inner rocker and still hadnt installed the outer cowl panels. First thing i did after re approaching the project, was rebuild my hinges and hang the doors as this had not been done since the rust repair. I did brace between the front and rear pillar but did not properly cross brace or take measurements before cutting it all apart. As I had come to guess, my door alignment is way off. I am going to have to cut it back loose and redo some things to get the doors to fit peoperly.. the reason I am posting is to see if there is another post that someone can lead me to, that has some detailed cab dimensions especially in the door opening, or if someone is willing to take some measurements for me... I am not afraid to cut it back loose and now have the knowledge to do things right, but would love to have some measurements to reference. Height from floor to top of door opening for the front and back. Distance across door opening top and bottom, things like that. Any help from you guys would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Andy
am0254338 is offline   Reply With Quote