Thread: pdx-sanity66
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2018, 03:19 PM   #631
pdxhall

Re: pdx-sanity66

Well, we got back to Tucson in the middle of August and the monsoon season. The heat and humidity have been so high the work on Sanity has been slow. This past couple of weeks, though, the humidity has dropped but we're still in triple digits temp wise. At least I have been able to get stuff done early in the day. I have started running wires in the engine bay. First is the firewall plug mated to the interior matching plug. 6 prong that has wires for oil pressure and temp gauges, alternator, dist. power and tach gauge, and one unused wire for old style alternator [not used]. These have been routed and cut to length. Today I will attach connectors and permanently hook them up. I also cut a piece of 3/8" aluminum tubing to run some of wiring along the intake manifold. I'm hoping to get a couple of brackets fabricated. to attach it. I have no intention of hiding wires, just creating a neat and clean look, More pics of this tomorrow.
I am ready to finish Sanity's inner fenders and get them mounted. They have been blasted and epoxy primed for many moons. I pulled them out, cleaned them off. I then scuffed up the primer on the back sides of both They will be getting coated with U-pol bed liner like the underside of the cab.
I am also going to coat the cab floor from the seat hump to the back and up the back to the divider. The front floor and toe board will be carpeted

I've Done So Much, With So Little, For So Long, That Now I Can Do Anything With Nothing.
pdxhall is offline   Reply With Quote