View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 06:04 PM   #17
57 3100

Re: 1990 brake light switch

hello and thanks again chevytech..

yea, i was trying to see where the wires for the cruise come through the firewall, but man, it is so crowded up there, i really cant see anything under the dash, trying to trace them wires. i will try again tomorrow, i got really frustrated today, and quick, after the mess of the brake light switch yesterday, and the humidity and heat down here in south florida. (im a welder and dont like sweating after i get off work). lol.

and correct me if im wrong..... the wires coming from the cruise control switch are really small gauge, so somewhere in the column they bust attach to a connector and get bigger ? and i couldnt match the color of the small gauge wires from the switch to anything that was coming out of the bottom of the column.... thats when i gave up today.

weather permitting, i will try and see if i can find that gray wire and the entire pack coming in through the firewall, under the dash.... and go from there.

i will report what i find tomorrow...

i cant thank you enough for your input. if it weren't for guys like you, there's a lot of us who would be totally lost.

thanks again.
57 3100 is offline   Reply With Quote