View Single Post
Old 07-22-2017, 03:37 PM   #24
BigMike

Re: Accuair problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostwhite View Post
The fact is there is a lot more components to an air system vs springs but the rewards outweigh the simplicity of steel springs.
Exactly. A Chia Pet will give you far less problems than a real dog because it is simple and minimalistic. Some people are completely content with a Chia pet, but I love my dogs and they give me years of happiness...wouldn't have it any other way.

It's a matter of choice. If you want stock height, lifted or slammed. Car, truck or motorcycle, we are all different and choose different things based on life experience and research. Just don't make your decision based on the wrong facts (see it all the time) Like sales taught me, a happy customer may tell a few people about their purchase...friends, family. An unhappy customer will tell EVERYONE. Don't base your decision on the handful of unhappy customers, read all the good ones too.

Also, if you're gonna do it don't just buy the cheap eBay no name stuff (unless you have experience with air systems and know every component to them). Buy a good system from a proven manufacturer/reseller with good customer service (Travis @ Pro Performance is AWESOME) and you will have a much better air suspension experience.

My $0.02 for what it's worth
BigMike is offline   Reply With Quote