View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 03:47 PM   #24
akdg87

Re: turbo task force

i'm terrible about updating...anyhow just spending about 4-5 nights a week working on it, terrible how all the little things take up so much time. But i'm in no rush as snow will be on the ground for 3 more months. I am really close to starting this thing up. attached are some photos for your viewing pleasure.

Headlights wired up as well converting the the parking lamps to dual filament bulbs:

Gauges wired in, as well as the boost and Air/Fuel Ratio gauges. I bought a generic 2 gauge mount as i could see myself drilling into this unmolested dash.

New 3 core aluminum radiator installed:

Installed new windshield that i found for free on Craigslist, initially i tried the string trick with help of a friend, but it wasn't working. So i borrowed some window install tools and used about a can of foaming glass cleaner, had this thing installed in less than a hour BY MYSELF.

Heres my dads newest addition, he bought it in arizona as a 2wd, they did the napco conversion and he is driving it from california to alaska currently, of course loaded to the hilt with some goodies for my truck and his collection of parts.

2009 CTSV Sedan

Last edited by akdg87; 02-03-2014 at 03:51 PM. Reason: links didnt work
akdg87 is offline   Reply With Quote