View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 03:40 AM   #30
skoffice

Re: I figure it's about that time..

Ok ok I have been keeping my hopes up and FINALLY the tubing showed up at the shop today! The shop is about 60 miles away so I will be going up there tomorrow..errr.. today now haha. In the meantime I finished welding the truss to the diff with the tig and got the brakes put on and the axle back together. So I will try to have pictures up no later than Saturday morning since the trip to the shop for me is usually an all day ordeal haha. Oh and also got my wheels ordered a couple weeks back. Going to be making a trip down south Sunday-Wednesday for some vacation to Disneyland but on the way home they might have the wheels ready and machined. I'm hoping but I doubt they will be done. I did some measuring in the rear and they are going to be cutting it VERY close lol. Anyone have any input on tire size for the rears? I don't want the tire to be sticking out past the lip of the rim TOO much. 1/2" on each side would be IDEAL. I think these rims are going to be an overall width of 13" so I was thinking of running something like a 325/25? Any input would be very appreciated cuz I've never done street tires like this before.. I'm used to huge 42" off road tires or 33" slicks haha I don't get this whole metric ratio stuff.

Last edited by skoffice; 06-11-2010 at 03:51 AM.
skoffice is offline   Reply With Quote