View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008, 01:29 PM   #43
GMBowtie79
Surviving, one day at a time!

Re: Dropmember Competition ?? Have you guys seen this yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayray1180 View Post
To all the haters out there, my name is ray brasher. I purchased the pb drop member form kp components and from the day it was delivered I had issues. not with the product alone but who pb allows to sell there product. I called kp many times to get instructions on how the kit was to be installed and the best they could do was email me the instructions. after that they were not able to further assist me with any information on the product. Quote we sell the kit we didn’t make it. the pb drop member is a great piece without any doubt. I call suicide doors to ask them for help with the rear kit for my truck. I explained to them that I had bought the pb drop member and just needed to get the rear down. I’m not sure how I talked them into building the kit for me but I did. Once I got the truck to them I asked if there was anything they could do with the front member because I had a few issues with it. I pretty much asked if they could build me a better drop member. I don’t care for how big the pb was. All n all I just thought it was ugly and not real user friendly. pb had a great ideal and the guys at suicide doors took it a step further and made it better. I still have the pb drop member so if anyone’s interested n it it’s for sale. I’ve seen both members and I’m going with the suicide doors one. and the post on the welds not being as good as pb, u need to Jacob about that. He is a true artist with his work. if anyone has any questions on the members u can contact me at 270 452 9122 id really like to sell the pb drop member, dont need any paper waits laying around.
Sounds to me like he works for them!

I haven't seen a whole lot that SD hasn't copied from someone else so what makes you think that they wouldn't do the same with a great product like the Dropmember! Every one knows that Henry Ford didn't invent the automobile he developed the assembly line process. If you want to get rid of your Dropmember I'll give ya a couple hundred for it. After all it's just a paper weight to you!

Last edited by GMBowtie79; 08-07-2008 at 01:29 PM.