View Single Post
Old 09-18-2014, 01:12 PM   #104
slow4dr

Re: TCI to start new R&D Project with a C10!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGSigns View Post
Be interesting on where the frame sits aired out. Ya found a set of wheels for the blue truck yet? Be nice to see it on the ground and get a look at the stance with the suspension at the designed ride height. .
Jimmy
Oh yeah, I am getting pretty ancy myself to get those pictures. We'll be haning out with American Racing this weekend at a local car show so hopefully we'll nail down the wheel design soon.

Here are some of the pics from the Shockwave mock up yesterday (based on a 26" tall tire). This is with the 2" Ridetech shock extension, I am hopeful the 1" top will clear the control arm cross shaft. This will give another 1.125"-1.25" of compressed travel but will keep the suspension below its designed operating range. I will mock these up today sometime just to know.

Our bumper is bent up on the driver side so the frontal view looks a little off. The driver side is roughly an inch higher than the passenger.

Looking underneath the bumper at the crossmember.

This picture is a little deceiving because I couldn't get the camera low enough to get the true height. The crossmember is closer to 1.75".

The front frame head just behind the front bumper. Keep in mind that the rear suspension is still at ride height so once it is aired down this height will actually go up.

This is the front cab mount. Keep in mind that the rear suspension is still at ride height so once it is aired down this height will go down.

-J
slow4dr is offline   Reply With Quote