View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 06:09 PM   #111
JRBECK64

Re: 67-72 Chev Crewcab Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by atvpro View Post
Thank you for the compliments before I can answer your question I need to know a few things. Are you using a long or short water pump? Does the radiator you installed match all the dimensions of the original? Is your engine all the way forward or all the way back? Are you 4wd or 2wd? Automatic or standard?

Sounds like you have had some frustrating issues, I'm sorry to say I just walked up to the wall of shrouds and picked one that would go to a 4wd. I'm sorry but it fit perfectly without any effort, so I can't say I had to make it happen. As far as my fan goes, I walked up to my wall of fans and grabbed a clutch fan that looked like it would work. I think my fan came off a mid 80's chevy 4wd but I'm not sure because a lot of the vehicles I get in are 67-72 a/c trucks.

I hope you don't go to a electric fan setup they are loud and very unoriginal. If I can help in anyway call me, 509-990-3608.
ATVPRO, This truck is kinda a mix of many. The frame is a 69 Short and the engine I would say is all the way back and the tranny is a 700R4 out of a 89 Camero its a two wheel drive, The Radiator is a Northern and I modified the brakets to fit it but are in the original Mounting holes for the brakets. Long Water Pump. Thanks for any help with this because I would much rather use the Clutch fan If I can with the Shroud.

JRBECK64
JRBECK64 is offline   Reply With Quote