View Single Post
Old 01-15-2004, 04:17 PM   #1
Safado

72 K5 Blazer for Sale

I've come to the point where a new child has forced my hand to sell my Blazer. I've owned and loved it now for almost 4 years, and hate to see it go, but alas it must.

1972 CHEVROLET BLAZER, V8, Auto 350, 4wd, power steering, power brakes, am/fm/CD, SOA with 3' body and add-a-leaf, 35' tires w/75% tread, Full roll cage, custom front and rear bumpers, 6k miles motor, Carter carburetor, Carter Electric fuel pump, Electric Fan, New Radiator, HEI distributer, Hooker headers w/ , new alt., new bat, + more, $4, 400 or best offer

The engine was done by a local drag racing shop and was 2500 itself. The beast is way tight and doesn't leak a drop, spins the 35's like pancakes.

The front seats have been replaced from an unknown vehicle, the rear seat seems stock and has a few tears. Center console has been replaces with a custom home job with lock.

Rear hatch has the handle, but is missing the 2 arms that secure it. PO used tie downs to secure it, but no rust on gate.

Body is in great shape, but needs new bushings. Only body rust is a tiny section on the passenger rocker pannel. Only other spot is on the drivers side floor where PO tried to bolt down roll cage. I can see only one spot where PO used bondo.

Top is in great condition, replaced the seal 3 years ago.

Post if you have any questions or want any specific pictures.
Attached Images