Thread: 75 Dually build
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 01:50 AM   #21
Devillusion

Re: 75 Dually build

I'm going to be focusing on that in a few years as well, I've already started taking away some games from my 5 year old. Was losing focus, and what a difference since I did. Feel bad, but there are some serious improvements in his focus in school and attention issues. Told him the K5 4x4 I just picked up could be his some day...he was pretty stoked.

Love your project, buddy of mine here bought "blackbird" from a guy that had Delmo build it for him. Gorgeous truck...if I could rock a reg cab with the kids I would in a heart beat. Would either have to leave one kid at home or get divorced...lmao.

Just trying to work out my suspension for next winter, just want to have adjustability don't need to lay rocker and all that sort for now. I've built 4x4s for years, and this will be my first air ride project eventually. For now though...static it is.

Keep the pics coming....love it so far. And my vote is to stick with the factory colors. Love it.
1970 Chevelle
1968 Biscayne 2dr post

"...there is no excuse for what I am about to do, but dangit....it's gonna be fun!"
Devillusion is offline   Reply With Quote