View Single Post
Old 11-18-2017, 10:19 PM   #5988
Already Gone
70+ ( Old Skool Club )

Re: What did you do to your truck today? Chapter II

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfultz3 View Post
Installed a new radiator fan shroud, only to find out that the Flex-a-Lite fan that came with the truck is too big! No wonder it didn't have a shroud... And what happened to NAPA? They don't carry red-blooded American Chevy V-8 parts anymore? All I want is a stock regular old clutch fan for my truck. I thought it was mandatory for NAPA to have that stuff on hand and within reach at all times. I was looking forward to shopping at NAPA and chewing the fat with the old timers behind the counter now that I actually own a piece of living historic cast iron blocked truck, but sadly, they have become mainstream sellers of Subaru windshield wipers and discounted hand cleaner... I blame the internet!!!
I'm in Canada and I'm sure the Napa stores here do not hav ethe parts you folks can get in the USA. A short search found this page on the NAPA site. https://www.napacanada.com/en/search...rer=vehicleAdd

Members I have personally met: MusicMan70 - HeavyD - ChewyChevy67 - StingRay -71SWB4x4 - 67 Burb - DeadheadNM - too much stuff - bc65 - das601

" 4 Things When Used are Gone Forever "

" A Word After it is Said - A Missed Opportunity - Time once Passed - Trust after its Lost "

RIP Charlie Watts 1941 - 2021