View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 03:05 AM   #1
Reziel_1983

1983 Chevy lwb slow build

This is gonna be a pretty slow build thread, since I don't have all too much money coming in to work with xD. But here we go. I got this truck about 2 years ago from my dad. He got it from my grandpa to fix up for my brother, but then traded my brother for a 94 extended cab. He then passed the truck down to me. It was a PIECE when my dad got it. He pumped about $8000 into it, and I think it would look so much better if we would have had $8000 to spend on a halfway decent truck. It has a 350 with headers and a larger than stock cam. I want to build a 383 stroker in the near future and put that in there. Maybe along with a 3.73 posi. Anyway, Since I have gotten the truck I have added a bigger cam, rebuilt carburetor, new grille and headlight bezels, new door panels, new dash pad, and have sanded on it to get it ready to paint in the fall. I have done more than this I'm sure, but it's late and I can't think of what I've done to it atm.

Here are some pictures that represent what it looked like when I first got the truck:
Attached Images

Last edited by Reziel_1983; 03-21-2011 at 03:23 AM.
Reziel_1983 is offline   Reply With Quote