View Single Post
Old 12-01-2003, 09:07 PM   #43
ratrod67

Here's the outline for my truck.

Primer black with a straight body. Flat hood. 67 front clip. No chrome except for the bumpers, grill loops and round mirror heads. I'm going to put flames on the front but just an outline with red tape. Not painted in. Some striping on hood nose, around door handles and center of tailgate. Tank relocated to rear frame rails.

Stock style steel wheels but widened to 15X10 rear and 15X8 front. 235 60's in front and 28X12.5015's in back. Wheels blasted and painted red. No chrome rings or caps but will have chrome lug nuts and hopefully Cal Custom "Spiders" if I can find a set cheap enough.

Motor is a 383 but is dressed with old style hi-po parts. No billet or fancy stuff. I want to run a 6X2 intake eventually. Probably with the outboard carbs non functional and using the center 2. I have already swapped to PS, 5 lug and disc as this truck will be my daily driver.

The interior will be mostly stock but will be a floor shifter with an extended handle and skull knob. No tunes and more striping on the dash.

Any comments?
ratrod67 is offline   Reply With Quote