View Single Post
Old 10-18-2016, 10:45 PM   #283
Zoomad75
K5Camper

Re: My K5 Blazer Story.

Watching the video playback, I agree. That trail was a steep pull up and down. You can hear it for sure. Despite the tunes I put in the truck, sometimes just hearing the exhaust note is all I need. Good choice on the mufflers. The sound just as good on mine as they do on yours. Even with the almost 3 liters less of displacement!

We missed you out on the trail too. I've missed trail rides for the same reasons. It's all good. Pretty soon we'll have that budding gearhead little girl riding along for the fun.

Yeah I caught myself one time leaving the engine running. Other times I stopped I shut it off. Besides, Park works pretty good for holding the truck!

Speaking of getting after the rear brakes, you are right. Let me know when you got some free time coming up. We need to get that problem sorted out. I need help putting the top gaskets on before we start getting snow again. If we got time we can fit up the winch bumper too. My next two weekends have plans made for me, but beyond that I'm wide open.
Zoomad75 is offline   Reply With Quote