View Single Post
Old 01-11-2007, 04:44 AM   #88
moto67

Re: How about some pictures of '73-'87 short beds

haha.. thanks.. funny, a lot of people have said they like it the way it is .. beatup.. it's my daily driver when I'm not riding my motorcycle.. The interior is suprisingly pretty clean. The windows are tinted dark..at night you can't see in the cab at all. I need to get a new bed this one is shot. Clean up the cab with a new quarter panel and weld some holes. Get it media blasted and painted. Those are the main things.
A next door neighbor years ago had a nice swb cheyenne that I lusted over. Ever since I've been looking for one. I found this one cheap.

It's got a 350 4bolt dropped in it.. .. suprising how you can rail around the corners with these trucks lowered. It's a super stiff ride .. no sway at all. When I first got it .. I was thinking oh man it needs a lot of work what was I thinking. I already have 2 motorcycle projects. That night I got it the girl I was seeing thought it was pretty cool.. liked the width of the cab.. and the couch like red seat, she wanted to have sex in it. Never questioned it after that. I love Cheyennes!