View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 11:42 PM   #74
Captainfab
60-66 Nut

Re: Power Steering Adapter Plates

Thanks for the compliment Dean

I hadden't really thought of looking for a frame over in that area. Largely due to the distance and the cost of traveling that far to get a frame just for R&D purposes. It would probably cost $200 in just fuel over and back. I'll keep looking here local, there's bound to be something. I might have to put a WTB on craigslist........

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean jendro View Post
Captainfab,
I got my power steering adapter kit in the mail yesterday and it looks great. I got it in a day or two after ordering and it came in complete, well packaged and with full instructions. Now as soon as this lower back issue clears up and I buy a power steering box, I'll get it installed.
Have you tried the junk yard in Arlee, MT for frames? I've seen pictures that jonzcustomshop posted of that yard and it looks like they have plenty of our kind of stuff. Jon also has quite a lot.
Thanks again for the fine product and all your help for under skilled guys like myself.
Dean
Hydroboost Mounting Plates HERE
Captainfab is offline   Reply With Quote