View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 06:29 PM   #7
BILT4ME

Re: Tuff country question

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetk30 View Post
good bang for the buck kit .

I have been running greasable ord bushing kits for years . also there hd shackle kit front .

I do know for the front in tuff country the hd springs are the same spring rate for 2 or 3" lift . . I am figuring out what I need for a build . that's how I know .

if you want the best info on tuff country and ord products just call ord up . they will talk with you 100% and get you the correct stuff the first time .

I should have stock at that company as much as I have gotten there over the years for mine and other peoples rigs .

to bad you weren't closer I have a brand new skyjacker soft ride all spring kit for sale . with gas shocks. its a almost 20year old kit been in storage for years . the front springs were to soft for my build up . k30/454/4l80/203-205 t-case and plow = not good . test fit less than 30 min time . hence why I am going tuff country 2 or 3" hd fronts.

its good you ask and don't just buy the cheep crap rough country stiff dump truck kit and ask later why its so stiff now.

Do you have more info on this kit and how much you want for it? We are building a 1970 GMC K2500 and are considering a lift. How much lift is it expected to be and what is the kit part number?