View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 01:23 PM   #12
FLYNAVY30

Re: Suspension upgrade for ride quality, not ride height???

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnJ@RideTech View Post
According to the documentation that I have, your front shock is an eye to eye mount and has a stroke of 4.75". The rear is an eye to eye mount with a stroke of 6.62".

Our part number for the front is #22149841 and the rear is #22179841

The HQ (handling quality) Series shocks adds rebound adjustment for the driver who wants to tune ride quality AND handling quality to their specific taste. These pieces are assembled by Fox Racing to our specifications using a valve code developed by the engineers at our facility. We provide a million and one mile warranty on the pieces and handle warranty claims IN HOUSE. You can buy in confidence knowing that if you were to have any issues, you can call us directly to get the matter resolved.

Our retail price on the shocks is $185 plus shipping. That's not a bad pricing considering the warranty and service we provide.
Hey John, I appreciate the effort! Just to verify before I order....I was looking at the web site and you guys do have #22149841 listed as the front shock for the C10 but have a different part number for the rear than what you mentioned above. Is that due to a difference in travel or loading between the C10 and C20 in the rear? The site doesn't list anything for the 3/4 ton trucks, I just want to make sure i order the proper part #.

Last question, do you guys still offer the RQ series shock, or has that been superseded by the HQ series entirely? I only ask because Summit Racing only lists the RQ series for the C10, and it had a number of good reviews. I'm not opposed to the HQ if thats what it takes to get this barge riding a little more compliantly, I just hate to enter a whole bunch of adjustability into the mix if its not needed. I built this thing as a 3 season daily driver, so I'm all about set it, and forget it where applicable.

Thanks again for all the assistance!
FLYNAVY30 is offline   Reply With Quote