View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 11:32 PM   #15
mjoc1

Re: just bought my 69 C10

SO today I bought a new bed an actual LWB bed pretty straight bed forgot to get pictures of it. I also picked up a C20 Longhorn frame with disc brakes to upgrade from the c10... will need to stretch the new frame to fit my cab and bed.

here is the new frame.

I also plan to do dual fuel tanks and eithe rthe S10 marker light fuel door or the fold down rear tail light. need to figure out the tank locations and how I'm going to do the second filler. as well as how to make the dual tanks work..

I haven't figured out the drivetrain yet thinking 6L90E or an 8L90 or if it is possibly when I get to that point the 10R90..... which means I will probably be going LS or the new LT for the engine.

I also will be completely upgrading the interior with full leather power bucket seats. I will custom make the back seat to match the front pattern.. I will get the power windows working. I will try to figure out how to get the rear windows to hopefully roll up and down... I have colors picked for the exterior as well as the accent colors on the body. I will look into possibly going to a wood bed.

Michael
mjoc1 is offline   Reply With Quote