View Single Post
Old 07-26-2016, 08:03 PM   #1
Ta2edjr

brothers truck parts...ugh

So recieved some parts today from brothers trucks...this is the first time Ive ever ordered anything though them.. my total was just a shade over 100 bucks. After opening the box I realized that I didn't get all the parts I ordered and I made sure before ordering that what I ordered was in stock and not on back order. So after being on hold for around 20 minutes...someone finally answers and I explain to them what was wrong the guy asked me to see if the tape was on the box or if it had ben opened I assured him that the box hadn't ben opened and then he proceeds to tell me that some of the parts were on back order and that I would have to wait. I explained to him that I didn't want to wait and that on there website its says they only charge for parts on back order only when they ship but I had ben charged the full amount. So now they are sending me the parts when they become available. I also asked to send me a email with the tracking number on them when they ship because they didn't send me one via email on the first go round. Any body else have this bad of a experience with them?
Ta2edjr is offline   Reply With Quote