Thread: Crossbreed
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2017, 07:42 PM   #1
stangtjk

Crossbreed

Picked this up around March 2016. I've made a few posts in the "what did you do to you blazer today" thread and decided to start a build thread to share all the progress.

Let's start with the purchase. I found it on Craigslist within an hour drive from me. Guy was moving and getting rid of some of his projects. This was listed as a package deal. Two 4x4 blazers and a 2wd C10 long bed for $6500. I wish i could have taken them all but I don't have the space for two extra junkers (they were both really rough). Ended up walking away with this 72 blazer for $5500 which was fair but damn I wish I the space for all three.

I've wanted a convertible 4x4 for a while and when I found this in my price range I jumped on it.

A year worth of progress will follow shortly. Looking back through my photos I didn't do a great job documenting up to this point but there's still lots more to come. Below is how it looked right after I bought it.

7" lift (4" suspension 3" body), worn out Mickey Thompson 36x14.50s on 16.5" rims, supposed fresh rebuilt 350 with 400HP (yeah right) and 3/4 ton axles (14 bolt rear and 8 lug 10 bolt up front)
Attached Images

stangtjk is offline   Reply With Quote