View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 05:47 PM   #91
PaPaStewySnipes

Re: Starting the overall replacement of front suspension today :-) drop time.

I used frame mounts that are for lowered applications since my front end has a 4" drop on it. Here is some pics of the trash rotor APW sent me after a week, VS what Summit sent to my door in less than 48hrs. I did get the passengers rotor from autopartswarehouse for $42 using a discount, that being said it may be a a stretch, but I believe that's why they sent me a rejected trash rotor that normally sell for $90-120ea. Personally I wouldnt do business with APW again. They did give me my wilwood rear kit $110 off and the rotor about $60 off, and after spending close to 3k on truck parts...etc from various vendors with no issues the past 2 months I was trying to save a few bucks. The rotor that looks like it was rejected and pulled of the lathe early is the one I got from APW. I doubt they noticed before shipment, or there was a mix up from the manufacture. It may work fine I simply do not want to deal with a reject rotor while paying for a properly machined product, it looked like it was mounted and returned before from the rust I saw on the studs.
Attached Images

PaPaStewySnipes is offline   Reply With Quote