View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 01:36 AM   #3985
Alan's Classic
1 thing at a time is progress.

Re: Project Vitamin C-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by likaroc13 View Post
http://www.chubbcollectorcar.com/

hey Alan, that's who my wife got mine through...she works in insurance, and when we lived in FL that was who they went through for antiques at her workplace...you could check direct with them or see if an agency nearby is affiliated....if you haven't settled on anything yet, it can't hurt to check
I forgot about Chubb. I've already paid AAA for a year. Thanks tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 57truckguy View Post
Seems awfully high for your vehicle... Mine is stored about 7 months a year, you know rain,snow,ice, salt, weather stripping not installed... LOL I've owned her for 15 years and never has she seen a drop of rain. and knowing the PO I know he never got her wet either.. Then she was stored in a garage for 20 some years before that.. Last titled date for her was in the early 60's..according to the PO. I've only got to sort out some small issues and she could be a DD.. NOT...
Are you referring to exhaust or insurance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA72C10 View Post
Doess the AAA price allow you to drive whenever you want or are there restrictions? I know Haggerty requires it to be mainly show use...if you got into a fender bender in a Home Depot parking lot you'd have a chance they'd deny the claim...
Can't be used as a daily driver. I'm allowed 6000 miles a year. That wasn't my choice. It goes from 1000/yr to 6000/yr. They said I can't drive it to work. I told her I need to drive it to work to finish it and it will stay there a week or two. She sent me a form that I fill out and fax to them stating it will be stored somewhere else for a couple weeks instead of my home.
Alan's Classic is offline   Reply With Quote