View Single Post
Old 11-02-2015, 08:06 AM   #1
Marv D
Registered Truck Offender

wow,, what a good day racing

In the Chevy II but wow,, never count the old guys out. I was DRILLING the tree all day, but the car was doing it's job,, and the old guy here managed to put the youngin (#8 in points) on the trailer first round. Its a RACE when you cut a 0.007 light, run your dial +0.007,, and LOOSE to an old guy who can just do no wrong (for once).
It was final ADRA race and I needed 3 win lights to stay in the top 10,,, well with qualifying points (for R/T in time trials) I might have squeaked it out. Won't know till Dec when they do the awards party.

I ended up loosing 3rd round running 9.499 dialing 9.50 but when all those stars align,,, you gotta share the 'good' LOL

Check out these 3 time slips from time trials through 1st round... I had good lights next two passes but this is just too lucky to not share.

When you're dead, it's only a problem for the people around you, because you don't know you're dead.
.....It's kinda the same when your STUPID.

I just did my taxes and reviewed my SS statement. Thanks to the current administration it looks like I will only have to work till noon on the day of my funeral.
Marv D is offline   Reply With Quote