Thread: Diy 4x
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 10:03 PM   #23
sweetk30

Re: Diy 4x

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG View Post
Finally actually getting around to decided my spring issue. I "joined" DIY4X so I could get an email response, nothing yet. And havent gotten through to a person yet via phone. I watched his vids and one Q and A vid he has for the B52 kit says, no the kit itself does not cause a lift, its the springs. Next line he says so if you are using a stock spring you will get 4 to 5 inches of lift ... LOL, Im confused. Id love to have about a 2 to 3 inch lift all around with the longer springs for more comfortable ride, but I think its time to start shopping for the best deal on stock style springs with the exact lift I want.

I have the stock rear spring for my truck. Probably cheaper to just install those with some blocks and get a 2.5 inch lift springs for the front. My 4x4's wont see any crazy off road stuff. I think his stuff is more suited to the real off road crowd anyway.

Thanks for all the input on the B52 stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS2YLzBpy94
kirt might be at blazer bash this weekend . . . he is over on ck5.com as a vendor and replys there a lot .

i have been a customer and 100% happy with his stuff and custom made to my spec stuff .
85-c10sb summer fun toy .
-----------------------------
HOLLEY SNIPER efi = worst case of p.i.t.a i ever had .

EDELBROCK pro flo 4 = best deal going so far . love my setup works great.
sweetk30 is offline   Reply With Quote