View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 09:22 PM   #38
CG
BlahBlahBlah

Re: WDYWOOTW the 2018 edition

Redo the landing page. Keep it updated with truck of the month or something.

Get rid of because of lack of use, 1000 ish or less posts in ten years ...

Pre 47

O7 plus

S10

In scale ... maybe just allow them in the areas that cover the in scale truck that someone wants to share? They would get a lot more views via the standard 67-72 truck area anyway.

Detail, Audio, Tools and Shop Safety ... plenty of sights that cover these as their subject.

Put all WIW and WTB in the main classifieds. Put all 67-72 Models in one classified with drop down for truck/burb.panel/blazer. You make an ad, use the arrow drop down to classify what its for. So many parts get missed that work for all models. And so many people just cant stop cross posting to see more eyes.

I appreciate the guys that sell a ton of stuff stepping up to red. So many guys that use the sight for mostly selling (easy to see when you look at their history) only use the standard subscription.

Guys that do sell a lot. Maybe instead of having half the front page of the classifieds with your little single bits in pieces in single threads start doubling and tripling up.

Stop ad bumping after ridiculously short periods of time .. two day bump rule?

Vendors area. Delete the ridiculously old posts or close them instead of adding to them.

And honestly I know this is probably only me. Id like to see all 67-72 models in one area not just like that in the classifieds, but in the main forum. Use a drop down again to see what model you want to talk about. Going to get a ton more views on the Blazers and Burbs this way. So much tech talk applies to all models.

I know life and family take up a ton of time but I would like to see more ownership involvement. I miss the old days of Lizzes (sp?) bantering with the rest of us, and the occasional Josh.
CG is offline   Reply With Quote