View Single Post
Old 11-20-2014, 12:08 AM   #1
zicc1835

I am from the Desert

I bought this truck in the San Bernardino Valley back in late 2011 it was a mess but minimal rust cab was pretty solid, had IL6 and a 3 speed with a $hitty floor shifter and a big ole hole in the floor for it. We got her running at the POs house so the transporter could drive it up on the trailer. A good friend and co worker lives in L A born in Mexico and whenever it was cold in the mornings in Moreno Valley(50-55 Degrees) he would be all bundled up with wool hat & gloves, i say to him Felipe YOU COLD and he would say well yes jeffe. I am from THE DESERT with his Mexican accent and big smile so thats when i decided i would put that on the tail gate with a caballero with a sombrero leaning against a Cactus get the pictureFelipe will get it ,,,So some pics and where we are so far .... i pulled the motor sold it repaired minor floor patches and it sat in the garage for almost 2 years while i was working on the Cheyenne LWB Basket Case thats Gino the PO nice guy it was a project he bought for his son and him to bond.... they gave up I thought he was gonna pass out when my buddy and I 2nd pic got it running in about a half hour Gino had been trying for a year, deal was already done trailer was coming to get her
Attached Images

zicc1835 is offline   Reply With Quote