View Single Post
Old 04-28-2015, 02:02 PM   #123
cooperhw

Re: A different approach to a LWB to SWB conversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawno72 View Post
All I can say is wow! It's gonna be funny how the tune will change once people see the actual scope of your skills
I don't think anyone's "tune will change" ever. This man has some amazing skills. Super talented. Doing a fantastic job, and many (myself included) have learned something already from him and look forward to learning more.

I think the only thing "anyone" had to say negatively was frame cut method and that is just personal opinion. Nobody (myself included) ever thought his frame would fail or have a "moment".

But NOBODY has ever said this man is not extremely talented and I for one am glad he's here and sharing his "nuther way to skin a cat". This is how this hobby (and site) continues to grow and evolve by talented people doing amazing stuff and sharing with us (speaking for myself) hacks how THEY DO IT.

I guarantee if I ever have to cut another long bed down I will be following his lead on shortening those bedside, although he makes it look much easier than I am sure it is.

I can't hardly pound out a small dent that doesn't break the paint and look at that "tipping". AMAZING work.
Very cool work indeed.
cooperhw is offline   Reply With Quote