View Single Post
Old 01-24-2019, 05:05 PM   #18
LEEVON

Re: 2018 Silverado Crew Cab Z71

Well, thanks ya'll. It's been kind of tricky weighing my options for resolution. The body shop is down the street, we do a lot of business with them and they're advocating for me so I'm comfortable there. On the one hand I LOVE this truck and I trust the body shop, so keeping it isn't the end of the world. The current insurance estimate includes some frame time, a bedside, the cab work, seat belts etc. but I don't think we'll be able to stretch it to a new bed. On the other hand I'm afraid there will always be that nagging feeling that it's a wrecked truck. At this point, pending a second round of estimating from the insurance company and a fair offer as-is from a third party I'm probably just going to sell and move on, even if I have to take a loss because I don't want to live with that nagging feeling. I drove a '19 the other day, it was nice but maybe I'll just get a twin to this one. IDK, will keep ya'll posted!

Last edited by LEEVON; 01-24-2019 at 05:16 PM.
LEEVON is offline   Reply With Quote