Thread: Good Neighbors.
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 08:36 PM   #49
bigrigpardo

Re: Good Neighbors.

I had a similar situation when I was a kid living with my parents. my brother and I came home and saw my parents taking branches from our mulberry tree to the curb. my brother went into the back and saw the neighbor had cut the tree down and thrown everything into my parents yard. it hung over a little and could have been nicely trimmed if they had asked. we loved the berries but these neighbors were assholes and felt it ok to come through our gate into the farthest corner of the yard and cut our tree to pieces. my brother has a very short fuse and my parents knew he would blow up so they lied and said they let them even though we knew it was bs. so he said fine and all thwarted carrying pieces and limbs to the curb well not my brother he was last one to grab and he grabbed a 6 inch round 12 inch long threw it over the fence and threw there back picture window. all you heard was the glass break and the guy scream GOD DAMN IT!!!. he called the cops trying to have my brother arrested. the cop looked the guy dead in the face and said you trespassed and cut down there tree way past the fence line, you deserve that broken window. lets just say they finally sold and moved within the next year.
bigrigpardo is offline   Reply With Quote