View Single Post
Old 11-30-2013, 02:23 AM   #1
68anthony

1968 C10 Snow Bird

This build is for my cousin's wife. He didn't know what kind of truck but he wanted a truck that was for sure. We decided to go with a C10. This is a great looking truck and easy to get parts for. I started looking on craigslist for a truck and since I live in Arizona it was not hard to find a project truck. Me and my friend drove up to Payson and picked up this sweet ride a 1968 C10. This truck was all original. The bed was even full of snow when we picked her up. The kids thought this was awesome since we don't really get snow in mesa. Once we got it home it wasn't long until we got it running and driving. It did not run very well but it was fun to cruise it up and down the street. We picked this truck up from the original owners grandson. His grandpa bought this truck in 1968 and drove it every day. This truck is an original Arizona truck it worked it whole life in Bagdad Arizona. Now the fun begins give this old girl a new life. I am naming this build Snow Bird since it had a bed full of snow when we brought it to the shop.
Attached Images

68anthony is offline   Reply With Quote