View Single Post
Old 06-26-2017, 11:21 PM   #3
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: Brought another one home

Thats weird, I had no issue getting in touch with him. He sent me almost 40 pics of it in current condition before I went up. He has a 4x4 one as well that we tried to make a package deal out of but It is completely taken apart and the only way I could get it home was on the wheel lift behind the rollback. Did not feel comfortable with a 4 hour trip so i just got this one. The tow bill cost me as much as the burb did but i think it was still worth it because of the interior. The guy was supposed to get in touch with Jess to see if he still had the cowl panel for it but have not heard back on that. I have 4 other burbs to rob parts off of to get it back together.
Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote