View Single Post
Old 05-03-2018, 03:42 PM   #522
rodstored-72
chevy truck fan

Re: "Elwood" the 77_remix

Quote:
Originally Posted by N2TRUX View Post
What I'm using is Retro Sound by Retro manufacturing. My research tells me its ranked the highest available for classic car audio. I'm not sure why you would want to hide it under the seat, when it will fit correctly in your stock dash with NO modifications.
ken, sorry for the confusion. I used the delete plate to go along with my theme of the truck "looking very plain" in features, but having all the aminities like AC, cup holders & Radio. that was for my '72.
In the square body I am going for the opposite... I would like to add a push button ignition (keyless start?) the DBW gas pedal &
incorporate the cruise system too (if I am smart enough to figure all of it out! I hate to say it but I might cut the dash to add a din size new radio...
please don't yell at me! although the USA & Retro sound radios have all the features as well, As far as the radio goes, I would just like to have
the wireless bluetooth option so as to be able to do calls like I do in my tahoe and maxima...

Thanks for letting me chime in & being able to partake of your knowledge & talents!!

Jake
rodstored-72 is offline   Reply With Quote