View Single Post
Old 03-21-2019, 08:04 AM   #15
nsb29

Re: Correctly made window beltline felts

Well you cannot argue with that I’d been mad as well did not have that problem with the ones I got I have an uninstalled set that came from LMC that are painted I did not use them as I wanted the stainless I am going to pull them out and see if I can find my original to see how it compares as they were bought a couple of years later I think these places have different suppliers and whoever has the best price they may order from one batch made by Ching and the next batch made by Chang But they all come to us with their name on it The biggest complaint I have heard on this site is that they sit too low but that clips on the original ones versus the new ones were in the same position they were fater I cut one up and underneath of the felt there is a material like strip caulk there was no felt left on mine I am sure the original ones were made differently and could have been thinner but still had no issues I straightened out the flange on both trucks in bodywork I can feel it bump the outside one but it rolls up just fine I believe the glass sit closer to the outside as I have plenty of room on the inside one On both trucks

Last edited by nsb29; 03-21-2019 at 08:11 AM.
nsb29 is offline   Reply With Quote