View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 11:03 PM   #6
67shortie
Green club

Re: Shreck's 6.0 build

Alright, a bit of an update to my progress here this last week or so. Got some pictures to share, spare block is in, placed the position of the block for keeping my trans in the stock location. This keeps me from having to modify my driveshaft, linkage, cooling lines etc so I can avoid complications and cost. I put the heads, intake, alt mount, and water pump/fan on just to see if everything looked good. Now after I get a new reluctor ring (mine is bent, dropped by previous owner) I can assemble the longblock and get this in the truck finally and start the harness conversion. Which I am not looking forward to, first timer here

The plates are quite long right now, I will cut them down when I get my final adjustments in place but I still have the front mount bolt sharing with the plate so it looks like that some of the aftermarket plates may have worked with what I have here. But doing it myself I am saving a few bucks and of course bragging rights
Attached Images

Son you are going to drive me to drinkin if you don't stop drivin that hot rod lincoln
67shortie is offline   Reply With Quote