View Single Post
Old 12-18-2017, 01:43 AM   #111
joedoh

Re: 1941 1/2 ton project Hannah

most spiders are pretty good. we have one in the corner of the dining room, must be 3rd generation by now, catches all the mosquitoes that come inside, its better than flypaper and his web is very small and tidy. if I didnt point him out no one would even notice!

my leg healed, my back healed, so I went on a tear today with johnboy, an old boyfriend of the oldest girl that just kind of kept hanging around. good kid, proud of him in a lot of ways.

we got the cab flipped on its back and all the repairs welded up. got the frame sanded and painted, body mounts leveled and welded solid. firewall welded up and seam sealed, even patched the other torch cut. got the front clip and bed and fenders to the driveway for some patina-ing, got the other 41 off the frame and everything in the back yard organized. johnny works well, perfect help.

it went so well I didnt take a single picture. haha. maybe tomorrow. mother-in-law is coming into town the 21st and I am rebuilding the steering on her van for christmas so this may be the last work I get done this year with the holidays.

if there is a problem, I can have it.

new project WAYNE http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=844393
joedoh is offline   Reply With Quote