View Single Post
Old 02-02-2006, 11:23 AM   #14
N2TRUX
Happy to be here

Re: 77 Cheyenne meets Ramjet 350 by N2TRUX

While all this was going on I had the tough task of making a decision on what color to paint the motor. That sounds simple enough, right? It's a GM small block, so you pick your favorite shade of small block Chevrolet orange, or small block Chevrolet black and move on. If you are normal.

I knew that was not going to happen here because I am not normal. Maybe when I was young my oxygen supply got cut off, or my Momma dropped me on my pointy head one too many times. I don't know why, but I am not normal. Just ask my friends, they will be glad to testify.

I just couldn't bring myself to going with a the standard GM colors. I consulted Roger and Keith. They had some ideas, but they were different from mine. (Remember I'm not normal).

I wanted a retro theme, and they thought a modern version would look much better. We decided that a color sample was needed. They put one together and shipped it to me.There are three different silvers in the middle with black on one side and maroon on the other.

It's really hard to get all the colors to show up well. Here's three different views.
Attached Images

N2TRUX is offline   Reply With Quote