View Single Post
Old 05-27-2018, 03:53 PM   #4336
a1vintage69

Re: Post Your Craigslist Finds

Quote:
Originally Posted by HO455 View Post
70 4x4 short bed in pretty solid shape body wise. $5300

https://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/...576166012.html

I have included 24 pictures - PLEASE carefully look at all of them prior to contacting me. I do not want to waste your time or mine! truck has been off the road since 2004, it has a good wrench crate engine with low miles, aluminum intake, headers, etc... the truck has an 8 lug disc brake dana 44 front and an 8 lug dana 60 rear with unknown gear ratios. The wiring needs cleaned up, I simply put a gas can under the hood and jumped a wire to the starter and the truck fired right up and seems to run very well. the fuel pump, power steering pump, etc... are leaking from the years of sitting. it goes into gear and the brakes stop it. it is not road worthy but will drive onto your trailer if you bring a battery. I see no major rust issues, the rockers have some surface rust and floors and cowl are very solid.there is rust in the upper front bed rail {see picture} the fenders and bed corners are trimmed for the tires.The dash has a couple of cut out areas and the seat is torn badly. The winch and winch bumper is NOT included in the sale.It will be removed. {when removing I discovered it was a hydraulic winch and the lines were ran through the power steering pump so you will need to purchase a power steering hose from the pump to the box} I am selling for a friend, I am in no way a chevrolet truck expert, however I own vintage cars and have an understanding of condition. I believe this is a very buildable truck that really is fairly straight and complete. These trucks seem to be popular by looking at online prices. Clear Oregon title. 5,300.00 cash... I do not hear well, so responses will be by text or e-mail.
Two wheel drive originally from the factory. still cool though.