View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 03:08 PM   #470
jpnh

Re: Pictures of your Motorcycle

My Bike, Ultima/Harley evo 10:1 compression andrews cam 5spd belt drive hard tail 200 series lots of torque took 3years maybe a little longer to collect all the parts/build/$pay for. Finally got to putt it to laconia/the seacoast this year id like to thank Carl at Kingstar custom cycles for the guidance/helping me correct my hackings Johnny chrome/Grimm for helping me iron out the motor (Runs excellent) just breakin in gotta thank joe at vulcanworks whom with out it wouldnt have been(makes some nice parts/pieces/bikes) i painted it myself. gotta thank Erik Eichorn at twisted vinyl graphics for working with me to get the stencils right not an easy build this thing ate my truck myhotrod different projects/ my cash a few scammers along the way+ideas/innovations that didnt pan out. but it came together nicely inspite of the haters/frenemies lets me put things into perspective. gotta say i wouldnt change a thing its just what i was missing i love to ride when i can (when im not working too much) long time coming shouldnt have sold the last one-Jeff
Attached Images

jpnh is offline   Reply With Quote