View Single Post
Old 08-12-2015, 11:07 PM   #116
Zoomad75
K5Camper

Re: My K5 Blazer Story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonboy View Post
Rob, check out GM Sport Salvage for a bolt in tach option. The font is close, and it uses the C60 style fuel gauge in the bottom. Looks pretty good in the cluster.

I'm actually up here in Colorado as I type this. We drove through Pueblo on our way to Breckenridge to escape the Texas heat. I definitely get it now. The scenery is absolutely amazing up here. The natural beauty makes me want to move here, at least until I remember how much it snows.
I had that same suggestion come up over on CK5. While they look cool, I'm not sure of the work-around for the tach signal from the MEFI4 controller. I'm going to get it running first. I can always pull the cluster apart later.

Pssst... Don't let our secret out! Yeah they get a lot of snow up there. Down here, not so much. If we want to go play in snow, we can be up into the mountains inside an hour. We see alot of you Texans coming through town in Pueblo and where I work in Canon City along US highway 50. You folks traveling through helps our economy! Thanks! Have fun while you are here!
Zoomad75 is offline   Reply With Quote