View Single Post
Old 07-06-2015, 12:44 PM   #19
Mr Banshee

Re: Project Blazilla

Well it has been some since I’ve posted. Completed the engine and wanted drop it in a drive it for some time before moving onto the next phase of the project however the body structure was in very poor shape as you can see from some of the photos above. As I ripped into it I found I need to go all the way. I’ve been waiting for a while for a complete cab floor for the Blazer to come out however it doesn’t appear it will be out any time soon so I began reinforcing the structure to begin sheet metal work. Last week in June I made the trip down to Bowling Green Kentucky and visited Southern Kentucky Classics and picked up a Cab and Bed Floor, Windshield Header Set and a Bed Floor Set up Plate. SOKYClassics staff is super. Conversed with Mike Oliver via email and telephone multiple times since the beginning of this year. He is very helpful and very patient! I’m blown away at the quality of the reproduction metal. This will make my job much easier to complete this project. Here are some pictures of the progress.
Attached Images

Mr Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote