View Single Post
Old 08-11-2014, 08:01 PM   #22
TBONE1964
Cluster King

Re: NAPA disappointment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucson38 View Post
A little disappointed with the quality of NAPA parts. Replaced the clutch master and slave, couldn't get it to bleed, no pedal. Pushed about 1-1/2 quarts of fluid through before I had the truck towed for repair. Here's what they found:

The shaft start out straight but it failed completely. When I returned it the counter guy told me that without the original box he wouldn't be able to resell it.
Perhaps that's a good thing.
It will start right with the counter guy/gal no matter where you buy parts from when you get a defective part. I worked for a Napa many years ago and the store policy was always find a way to make the customer happy. This defective part should get sent back to the manufacture through Napa for a credit. If you have the receipt, you don't have to take that part back to the same Napa you bought it from.

Looking at the photo, I have to ask if the clutch master is for a F^%d Ranger? Did the shop get the repair done and are you driving it now? There are reasons for my questions based off of your answer.

Take care,
Tom

I am also a dealer for Counterpart for gauge cluster parts only.

Also see my facebook page, CG&C
TBONE1964 is offline   Reply With Quote