View Single Post
Old 08-30-2015, 08:06 PM   #76
sdwolff98
Turning Wrenches Daily

Re: Got a new toy coming home next week guys :D

Well currently smurfette is taking up space in my brother's yard in midland texas but she has not been forgotten lol. Working on getting smurf finished and then eventually resettled in Kansas city Missouri then will be coming back to her. since I have all smurfs ideas worked out and have no forseeable changes needed to be made have been looking at ideas for smurfette and plans for her once I have her back in my hands. MY bother came all the way up here after the guy gave me smurfette back and hauled her down to midland lol. He made me think he was buying her off me in trade for a couple of engines rotflmao lol. Turns out he was getting her to hold on for me and told me when I am ready bring a trailer and haul her back home gotta love family members! Well a new junkyard opened up in spanaway Washington and it turns out he has an unmolested 66 gmc custom body suburban in there that has not been molested as of yet. I am heading back over there Tuesday to see what other lil pieces I can get out of it for smurfette mainly things like access covers panels for the barn doors n such. But also the chrome bumper and brackets off the back since I a missing one of the braces for smurfs rear chrome bumper. But the first day I saw her I immediately rushed back home and grabbed my tools since she had the full chrome custom package intact on her and proceeded to gently remove it from the truck..... only one piece in the entire chrome package was damaged at some time in the past. spent today looking at specialty shops that are good at fixing the ding n dents in the chrome trim and will be contacting them soon and get an idea how much to tap out the dents and the one small smashed section. But I digress on to pictures

Sean
Attached Images

1964 GMC I1500 2wd (my baby) 8.1 allison 6 spd conversion Aka Smurf http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=438342
2016 Ram Big Horn 4WD parts hauler
2010 Chevy HHR wife new car after the circled problem blew up!!!
1981 Ram D150 /6 auto Wife's sunday driver

Living outside Gladewater Texas now working in Longview at the hospital there

future project toys:
1966 Chevy K14 carryall aka Smurfette future project 283/auto overdrive http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=551867
sdwolff98 is offline   Reply With Quote