View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 09:07 PM   #8
1Bad62Pro/Street
"Where were you in '62?"

Thumbs up Re: Blazer Gas Tank In A 62?

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-31 View Post
I actually found one today less than 20 minutes from my house for 50 bucks! I stuck an ad on Craigslist and the guy that had it texted me last night and said it was a tank he had taken out of a customers truck because he wanted the tank under the bed. I checked the tank out and it was clean as a pin so I brought it home, along with a set of rear Jeep TJ springs he had laying around that i picked up for $20 more bucks. I still might want to pick up the tank from you 1Bad62, to have for a spare. Are you close to where they have the Charlotte Auto Fair? Will you be going next month?
Yep. I am an hour away bud. I may go to the Charlotte Auto Fair if nothing comes up. But if I don't get a chance Bud you can ride down. I have a lot of other stuff for sale off my truck as well. Check my signature link. I hope to have my truck up an running soon. You can check her out. The weather will be perfect at the carshow if it doesn't rain. Me and pops want to start going to cruse-ins and carshow soon. Check on the North and South Carolina side for a list of carshows and cruse-ins in our neck of the woods.
Posted via Mobile Device
What Are You Workin' On? - 1Bad62ChevyPickup
PROJECT: "TYRANNORAMBLER REX"
1969 AMC Rambler American Nostalgia Pro/Street
Youtube Channel: Father Son Projects
Youtube Channel: 2TIMOTHY2FITHTEEN

"North and South Carolina Folks Click Here!"
(((( ~ I have Parts For Sale & Miscellaneous Stuff ~ ))))

"Well being as there's no other place around the place,
I reckon this must be the place, I reckon...Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk" -Curly Howard Ph.D.
1Bad62Pro/Street is offline   Reply With Quote