View Single Post
Old 10-29-2016, 12:20 PM   #1266
gringoloco
A guy with a truck

Re: How to: Ruin a perfectly good C10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehstr View Post
wait... so what was in that box?
A set of CPP modular drop spindles. Hoping they will provide a narrower track-width (I'm eager to compare them to my Belltech drop spindles), which will provide clearance for turning at super-low heights (and maybe a deeper-dish wheel ). I also went with the 1" narrowed arms from PB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
Glad to hear your going with the extreme coilovers and we can observe your expertise , no change in the rear with the No Limit trailing arm set up correct.
The NL rear kit has been sold to another member. The 'current' plan involves a PB level 3 (extreme) v7 coilover Dropmember up front and level 2 (touring) coilover Dropmember out back. Sorry for all of the confusion--I just barely have figured out what's going on myself

The boxes should start piling up, soon: PB suspension/hood hinges, Ridetech coilovers (via shores6), HartRod ChubTubz, Hill's Rod and Custom inner fenders, and a bunch of other stuff from places I haven't ordered yet--still need Boyd's fuel tank, steering rack/hoses/linkage and a bunch of other hard/soft parts--aaaaah! this is the snowball I was trying to avoid
Attached Images

Instagram _elgringoloco_

'70 Short-Wide How to: Ruin a perfectly good C10
‘70 Blazer ConversionHow To: Ruin a Perfectly Good 4wd
'72 Highlander How To: Ruin a Perfectly Good K/5 (SOLD)
'72 Blazer 2WD How to: Ruin a perfectly good Blazer (SOLD)
'05 Yukon Daily Driven (not so stock) Yukon (SOLD)
‘07 Yukon Denali (daily)

Members met list: SCOTI, darkhorse970, 67cheby, 67cheby'sGirl, klmore, porterbuilt, n2billet, Fastrucken, classicchev, Col Clank, GSFMECH, HuggerCST, Spray-Bomb, BACKYARD88, 5150, fine69, fatbass, smbrouss70, 65StreetCruiser, GAc10boy
gringoloco is offline   Reply With Quote