Thread: Crash's 69 K10
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 02:12 AM   #99
Crash_OK

Re: Crash's 72 K10

Tonight I finished up the harness.. I still need to terminate the wires that will be connected to the truck.

My harness had the GBCM on it, so I had to modify the harness by re-routing the alternator wires to the PCM. I used the existing alternator harness and soldered them to the correct leads on the PCM.

I also decided to re-install the oil pressure switch harness. I have ScanGauge (www.scangauge.com) in my Tundra and plan on using one in the 72. It will provide me all of the gauge data.

Alternator harness back in its proper place

Next step was to extend the 12V+ power on Run and Start back towards the other wiring.

Completed harness

Left over wires….

Tomorrow I will place an order for the fuse block and relays I need… Also, I will start gathering the parts I need for the fuel system. My new engine cross member will be here Monday, so it will be next weekend before I can get the engine bolted in. I also, purchased a set of trailblazer 5.3L exhaust manifolds from Tanner at B&R Auto Parts in Tulsa. This is the same place that I got my engine, transmission, and other accessories for the build. Tanner has been very helpful in getting me the parts I need. I highly recommend Tanner and B&R Auto Parts.

Crash's 69 4x4 SWB

Crash's Roof over Lake Home

Crash's 1988 Land Cruiser Build

Last edited by Crash_OK; 01-13-2012 at 02:37 AM.
Crash_OK is offline   Reply With Quote